Tuesday, July 04, 2006

CRAZY DAYS

I just realised of the many things I have to blog about tonight!

Yesterday I had guard duty in camp so that explains why I wasn't online - like for the first time! Nevertheless, thank God that the night didn't suck as much as we initially thought. Dinner was served hot and tasty. And we only had one turn-out! To think I even did the flag raising ceremony - like for the first time again! I was put charge of the prowling duties and my mate and myself had a good time walking around the perimeters endlessly whilst discussing about the world's most enigmatic creatures - girls.

Like since when they aren't misleading, vague and ambiguous?

Since the infancy of mankind, girls have shown to possess an innate ability to speak in a cryptic and almost indecipherable language.

The boy would ask her, do you really love me, babe?

And she replies, maybe.

Perplexed, the boy persisted, what do you mean by maybe?

So she retorts, means maybe yes, maybe no.

How VERY precise, my lady!

So what happens in the end? The boys would end up misinterpreting the davinci code and more often than not - when both parties end up falling apart, the former would shoulder most of the responsibility. Then the girls would go on telling their friends what an ass we had been.

That was how words like bastards, assholes, morons, imbeciles, cheaters were introduced into the oxford dictionary.

Could all these adversity have been prevented - if we have been smarter? Our lament, they don't recognize, do they?

Oh well. Like what Lee used to say, Same Shit Different Day.

Last saturday was piano hunting day. I wanted to get a piano and August kindly agreed to help me out pick a good model. So we went to Plaza Singapura to check out on the Yamaha and later on to Paragon for the Kawai.



Oh the way, Tanya came and she bullied me. Heh. Halfway, there was also young drummer Ethan Ong busking outside Ngee Ann City and we all stopped to watch in amazement!




If you're experiencing a poor playback, click on the Pause button to allow the buffering to complete before resuming the video.



The day was crazy. August was all fun-loving and Tanya continued bullying me. Heh! After checking out the pianos from both sides, we finally decided on the Kawai. The Yamaha keys were hard and the sound was pretty distasteful. It wasn't appealing price-wise either. On the other hand, the Kawai piano resonated a brighter texture and the medium hard keys were highly sensitive and sexy to play with. That baby would cost me 7k. Now, I'm really thinking.



The evening rushed and we decided to crash Tanya's place for soccer.



Mr Crappie doing Britney!


If you're experiencing a poor playback, click on the Pause button to allow the buffering to complete before resuming the video.

Oops Darn! She Saw!


If you're experiencing a poor playback, click on the Pause button to allow the buffering to complete before resuming the video.

May Your Heart - piano performed by August.
You must must must must watch this!



If you're experiencing a poor playback, click on the Pause button to allow the buffering to complete before resuming the video.

May Your Heart

Words & Tune : Kelvin Fok
Arrangement : August Lum

I can't read the future
Don't know how long it'll be
I know it takes alot of courage
Just to give your heart away

I wonder if this would work out
So uncertain how it'll start
But I know, I know I'm loving you

There's so little I have to say
Three words you wanna hear
If there's one thing I'd wish for in this life
I will show you how much I care
I would do anything
May your heart reside in mine

We can't change the past
Or the dreams that we all share
But are you willing just to hold on
Cus time will bring us there

There's nothing we can't overcome
And nothing that we should fear
Cus you know, you know
I feel for you

I believe that the stars will
Unfold your heart each night
With a little bit of sunshine
Will dry the tears away

12 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Eh i tell you i really wanted B&Js lor...
I was thinking of Aloysius, my BJ partner...read my blog if u don undersatnd this...
HAHA!!!

We're so stupid...haha!

-Tanya-

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, may your heart. from the ancient lisa days, dare i say it. haha smack my head if you want when i get back :P i still have the version you sent me when you just wrote it. i like. haha have always thought it's a very sincere song.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger kevin said...

hhaha. yeah. but i modify it abit to make it a complete song. hehe. so nice anot? the piano rendition??? comon tell me!!! rar.. haha

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger kevin said...

what BJ partner?? weet!!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

BJ Partner to us means...
Ben & Jerry's...
That shows you haen't been reading my blog...BIatch!!!

haha!

-tanya-

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger kevin said...

i thought otherwise. hehhee

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice rendition, the complete song is much better. the last chorus there sounded abit rush on ur part. guess tat's all.. xD
kip it up yeh? and more songs..!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger kevin said...

hi carl, care to intro? (:

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. intro? juz some passerby that happen to chance upon ur music "Beautiful" get came to know more abt u.. =)

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*came to get to know more abt u & ur music.. ^^

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home