Sunday, June 18, 2006

A BRAND NEW START

Yesterday was past and I must must must embrace the future!

*Beams*

I've finally received my posting. And EVERYONE hates me because I've been posted to SAF-OETI as a AUTO-TECH! I'm still wondering what that means. So after some enquiry from the lao-jiaos (old birds), it seems to me that OETI involves mechanical repair and maintenance as well as logistics and detailing. Well, the word TECH seriously connotates a very UNGLAM standing but the best part of this job is that I need not stay in! In other words, I get to return home everyday and I get to have my own time! Comparing myself to the rest of my platoon dudes, I'm dazed to learn that many of my mates are posted to become Combat Engineers, which is a considerably tough vocation. Now you know why EVERYBODY hates me!

I'm so blessed!
Thank you God!

After some serious thought, I came up with a list of things to do accomplish by the end of this year. Enough of my lazy bum and all that complacency! Let's kick some asses!

Firstly, I will be getting my driving license. Night classes, weekend classes, whatever it takes to earn me a license on the road. My parents have agreed to sponsor the fees. I want a Peugeot 206CC. Smirks!

Next, I will go take up some serious piano lessons. I must be able to compose on the piano by the end of this year.

Thirdly, my demo recordings must be ready. I've been procrastinating too much! And thankful for my involvment in the musical theatre society, it has gotten me to know really talented people like Ken, August and Federick. So 'technical support' should come in handy! And do take the time to check out Federick's compositions cus I thought they were pretty outstanding!

We had a cast party this evening. And it was just fabulous with Tim around. Ahem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
very 'fabulous' indeed (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
with kenny

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the bulk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
blah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mic & hawk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ahem.. heh

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i oso posted to oeti. can u briefly let me know the things that we're supposed to do there, and the life there? ncs11_99@hotmail.com.. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home