Friday, June 16, 2006

SPIN ME A VIDEO

Editing videos on my computer is such a drag! Firstly, I can't install the latest version of Adobe Premiere cus my system does not run on duel-core processor. Sony Vegas bugs me to pay for an unavailable video codec. Ulead Videostudio however runs relatively smooth on my system, albeit some occasional lags.

To start with, my machine is built upon the following:
  • AMD Athlon 2600+ (overclocked to 2 Ghz)
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Geforce 2 MX 400
  • Creative Live SoundBlaster 5.1
Can someone tell me if its that bad?

I bet a Mac with similar configurations will yield better results. Check out the 9th Division Infantry Roar which we performed during the Passing Out Parade last week! It may look really silly at first, but our united spirit surely deserved commending!



I had a rush to write a melody yesterday so I hopped over to Joyce's place (which is a bus stop away from where I live) to fiddle with her piano.

Will somebody please donate me one?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
joyce's piano

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at an angle with slow flash

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
some old-school mantra that cost .. $1 (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
half-way written melancholic crap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
joyce's room featuring joyce .. hah she recently had her wisdom tooth removed. Neat!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a horrendous girl's desk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
playing with macro & aperture

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
more ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hah testing the science of reflection

Afterwhich, I went home and attempted to tidy up my place. It's what you would call a minature spring cleaning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And there I was clearing my chunks of junk when I came across several postcards which were tinted with colourful ink. I took a closer look and found this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that, I was contemplating if I should put these together into the recycle bin. I put them aside in the end.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Goofball number 2!!!
The heck man...that handwriting is impossible to read!
BTW, u look like Edison chen...but i think he's a wannabe...
not sure about u anwya!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger kevin said...

ahem. thanks. wahahahhaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home