Sunday, June 04, 2006

HYPERKEL

I chanced upon Paul's performance on Youtube a while ago. Check out the bottom. And I must say that he sang pretty well! The high notes require more dynamic though. Fremantle Media should hire me as judge dude! The truth is that most judges can't quite sing. Ha!



And to my delight, Annabelle and Nurul are also on the top 28 of the Idol competition! Gee, if not for BMT, I could have have attended the 2nd audition and who knows - appear on television! Then the whole world shall know me and every girl will beg me to be their boyfriends. Muhahahaa! I'm so like day-dreaming. Heh. Alright, it certainly feels lousy to have missed out on an opportunity like that. Awww ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's Anna! (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here's Nurul! (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Comical indecency. Is she pointing the middle finger? Heh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got to know Nurul (we nicknamed her noodle) last year during the Five Foot Broadway Musicals! And trust me, she sings DAMN well!

Oh and by the way, I finally got to buy my long awaited camera! This is sooooo exciting. It's amazing how IT gadgets can fascinate me so much! Hoho! Gee, I'm hyper!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the much coveted camera! My Mum paid though. Ha. It's nice shopping with parents sometimes. Heh. Some secret agenda! I'm sure we all do that at some point or another yah? What cunning plan!

Okay, apart from the kickass camera, we also got a 200GB hard disk (which cost ONLY 109 bucks), 2 Imation thumb drives and some DVD+Rs. SD card prices are dipping like crazy. A 2 GB card now merely cost $79! I remember paying that same amount of money for a 256 MB card a year ago. Holy Crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home