Thursday, May 25, 2006

BUG ME

I've been down with a bug this week. The doctor calls it a viral throat infection and it has been giving me problems sleeping every night. Okay, maybe that's because I've been sleeping too much. Subsequently, there came waves of erratically fluctuating temperatures (peak measures 39.2) and the totally dreadful mental drowsiness. I went to see the doctor thrice and have gotten myself 3 MCs. First to Alexandra Hospital, then to Clementi Polyclinic and back to Alexandra Hospital again. Hopefully, I will not be going back to either one of them in the evening. I'm still having a slight drowsy sensation in my head. Oh sharks. The doctor attributed in to the unbalance amidst the body recovering from the viral infection. Two, drug effect. Lastly, the result of losing too much water in the body. Gee.

Platoon 3. Half water bottle .. drink up!
The SAF 7 core values are .. loyalty to country .. leadership ..
blah blah ..

Falling sick isn't exactly the best thing in the world. But of course, who would prefer training for SOC (standard obstacle course) and route march to resting at home? But now that I've missed out on a week's worth of fitness, I need to double up! SOC is a crazy experience.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P i think it's not "oh sharks" but "oh shucks", as in "shit" + "fuck" or something like that...then again, that could be "sucks"

eh...whatever.

get well soon.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger ah lum said...

Take care about that flu! In army camp it's not easy to get cured, and plus Tekong is freaking dusty, which can make your cough worse - I bet the field outside Jaguar coy is still bare of grass and belching sand!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ah hai said...

take care of your wonderful voice.... get well first... then u can train back your fitness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home