Friday, March 10, 2006

MAINLAND BLUES

Friday. This is where it ends.

Finally all the anticipation has turned into some form of discomposed energy. Some people I know, always relate to me about how the army has turned them into different person. Sometimes, it seems almost like a certainty, a reality. And it makes me ponder about myself.

What if I change into a person whom I hardly know?

That thought is gravely terrifying, isn't it?

On an obsecure corner of my desk, there sits one thing which illuminates and administer a tender assertion in me, whilst brushing away the tingling poignancy at the same time. That is my Bible. Suddenly, I feel a sense of gratitude. I'm glad that that is following me along.

What solace (:

4 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

Amen, brother.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL the best!! :)

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey brother,

God will see you through the Army. Cast all your worries to Him... many a time, we thought we lost something but actually, God has bigger plans for us:)

Cheer up and get ready for the Army Days! I've left the Army for more than 7 years now but those were the most fulfilling and enriching days of my life.

Be positive and God bless!

John
A Brother In Christ..

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Galvin said...

Jiayou... let this season be the concretization of your faith. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home