Thursday, February 23, 2006

NEW BEGINNINGS

My blog was featured on the Blogs Of The Week column of Digital Life!



First things first ..

Philip of Geckomedia has kindly agreed to let me use his recording studio at zero cost! Therefore, I would need to finalize my songs for the (no-frills) recording by this Saturday! Woots!

Next ..

I'm using a Takamine for the recording! Nothing beats a Takamine!

Thirdly ..

Dee has accepted Christ. I'm overjoyed!

Forth ..

Dee has been telling me to go for a haircut. Or she could play hairdresser to me? She says that hiding behind an adidas cap wouldn't solve the disheveled visage. Eh .. I beg to differ. Heh.

Lastly ..

I'm quitting my part-time job tomorrow. I did the most imbecilic thing today by explaining to a customer that duck breast salad meant duck meat and mixed vegetable. Don't get it? Think of it this way ..

Tim : hey kev, who's smoking in the toilet ah?
Kevin : the smoker lor.

Silly me. Oh well ..

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

hey man, if the customer ask a stupid question, getting stupid answer is quite fair.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger kevin said...

im supposed to tell her what's inside the salad. ha.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

HI...wonder if you could send mi the chords for the song ITS YOU...love that song...wanna try it out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home