Sunday, February 12, 2006

COMPOSITIONS

Beautiful
Listen To This Song Here

G
I don't know
C
If I'm the one for you in this life
D
I can't help
G
Hearing my voice calling your name

Cuz when I'm
C
Trying so hard not to look in your eyes
D
Maybe I
G
Have fallen in love with you


G
I can't so describe
Em
How I'm feeling deep inside
C G/B
So much more than I can say
C D
With your touch it feels so right
G
Oh my, you're so near
Em
All the time in this place
C G/B
For I know in my heart
C D
I'll never let you go
C
In this lifetime
G/B Em
Do you know why oh baby
Am7
Cus you're just so
D G
Beautiful to me

G
Well tonight
C
Maybe this time I can hear you breathe
D
Its alive to see you smile
G
With those tears in your eyes

They may say
C
That you're just a girl in this spinning world
D
In my heart
G
You're like the world to me

It's You
Listen To This Song Here

Capo 2

C G/B
Wake up every morning
Am7 D G
And find you by my side
C G/B
There's no one in this world like you Jesus
Am7 D G
Who can touch a heart like mine

C G/B
Suddenly it's over
Am7 D G
All the cries that's in my heart
C G/B
It all seems B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
Am7 D G
All consuming by your grace

Am7 G/B C D
I may not sing as well as Clay or Ruben
Am7 G/B C D
I may not be the cutest guy
Am7 G/B C D
I may not look like Leonardo Dicaprio
Am7 G/B C D
But I do know one thing ..

C
It's you who make me stronger
G/B
I need you more than ever
Am7 D G
You're the reason why I'm singing for you
C
It's you who create the wonders
G/B
In all my days of struggles
Am7 D G
It's your love that surrounds my whole world

C G/B
Sometimes I cry when I'm lonely
Am7 D G
When it all just seems so real
C G/B
But there's one thing that I can't deny
Am7 D G
Is your love that's in my life

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man
i'm asian too :~
i'm trying to play it's you :D
gratz dude
maybe i get some girlfriends with this music lol
thank you very much =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home