Monday, February 13, 2006

FAQ

1. What Is Your Primarily Purpose For Setting Up This Site?

Simply, the existence of this blog serves to deposit and amass my thoughts, ideas, complains, whinning, rantings and every neurological electric impulse that flows throughout my brain. I aspire to become a journalist and writing acts as a stepping stone which brings me closer to what I hope to do in the future as a profession.

2. Why This Layout?

The current layout is based on a free template that is being offered by Blogger. Since 2003, I have maintained several blogs which are horrendously designed. Since then, I have been convinced that design is not part of my forte although I still do alot of photoshopping today. This layout largely appeals to me due to the ease of navigation and it also provides a colour scheme which is easy on the eye.

3. Some of Your Entries Are Hilarious! How Did You Do That?

Everything that I write reflects a glimpse of who I really am.

4. I'm Gay. Can I Take You For Dinner?

No.

5. I Heard About Your Compositions. Are They Original?

All songs listed in the Composition Section are entirely lyrically and tune written and sung by myself unless stated otherwise.

6. Can I Host Your Music On My Blog?

You will not have the permission to do so unless you credit the original writer (which is myself of course) and add a link to my site. Typically, I am not too meticulous over such a trivial issue. But some recent months ago, I was noted of several bloggers who claimed that my songs were written and sung by someone else. So that kinda irk me abit.

7. Where Can I Get The Chords Of Your Songs?

You can find it under the Composition Section.

8. Tell Us Of Your Public Achievements To-Date
  • Winner of Talent Quest - Original Composition (2004)
  • Actor of Five Foot Broadway Musical - Boom Baby Boom (2005)
  • Singer-songwriter of local short film - The Letter (2005)
  • Public charity event Orchard Jam (2005)
  • Public fund raising concert at PLMGSS (2005)
  • Co-songwriter of Five Foot Broadway Musical - Vanity Victorious Virtue Vanquished (2006)
9. Can I Engage You In My MUSIC/VIDEO/BLAH Project?

Yes. Please drop me an email.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, im just looking for your full name so i could add you as a facebook friend!(if you had one) =)
-Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home