Tuesday, February 14, 2006

RAMBLES

I am still writing even after I had promised myself that I would stop - for an ambiguous reason.

Guess I'm just disillusioned over certain oppressing issues. I have to make a decision over one which I have been pondering over for a long time. Something which would gravely cost me and those around me. I shall not attempt to elaborate on it before it ignites a chain of feckless speculations. And often, such speculation would only propagate into some unimaginable throng of gossips, hearsays and further bullcrap. It's just human nature to bitch whenever they think that they know something that others don't.

I have been sourcing for a good looking skin at blogskins.com this afternoon. But apparently, I would love to think that the present layout would suit me better cus at least the text is presented clearly though the design may be over-used. Speaking of which, I always have problems browsing through sites with badly designed constrast and colour schemes. Straining to read is never good for the human eye. So here's it. I'm leaving the current one untouched.

I think I am addicted to the latest season of American Idol - season 5.



Every tuesday and wednesday evening, I would fervently tune in to television over dinner. So far, I have downloaded 5 episodes and also the nose-watering (or bleeding; whichever applicable) 2006 victoria secrets fashion show. Interesting fashion show I must say. Heh.


boy, carrie looks spicy hot here!


So does Clay and fatty Ruben!

And the strangest phenomenon is that ever since I passed the first Singapore Idol audition, my ears have been craving for more poppish songs. My headphones are currenly resonating This Is The Night by Clay Aiken. It can never be poppier than that.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://gnwsfvvc.com/elqp/msml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mdtzjalu.com/qczs/tcok.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://gnwsfvvc.com/elqp/msml.html | http://atcjqrfk.com/jnob/bcxf.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home