Wednesday, March 01, 2006

THE BRAVE SNAIL

I have just done up my very own FAQ section! Woots!

Some days ago, I received a really interesting & intriguing email which I will now attempt to share with everyone. Brace yourself!

The Impossible Is Often The Untried!



Now the snail needs to cross over. She thinks hard. How sia?



The snail stretches its body and attempts to pull off a Jackie Chan stunt!



Yes! Got it! Let's hope my heavy shell doesn't fall to the ground!



A little bit more. I gotta Push Push Push!



Almost done?!



Woots! Jackie Chan's movies are awe-inspiring afterall. Phew!

Speaking about snails, I shall reveal a secret about myself. In every 2 months or so, a poor snail in the dark would be trampled upon unintentionally and crushed to its death. This is quite a common occurrence at my place as snails would literally roam about from pavements to pavements under the twilight skies. So on a fateful day whilst walking home, I would hear a sudden squooshing sound and then discover that the soles of my shoes are messed with lymphatic fluid, which I love to call it as Snail Juice.

It's just sad, isn't it?

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger The Queen of Suds said...

amazing pictures!did u take them yourself??

and my 2nd question is: if you crush a snail's shell, do they become slugs?;P

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger kevin said...

hahah. sweetie, you didnt read properly. i got those pics from an email sent by my friend. anyway, when u crush a snail completely, it turns into some kinda of really yucky deposit like some nice combination of pesto and olive oil. hahahha

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is from cuteoverload.com kel. heh.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger kevin said...

oh. hehe =) heys claudia are u updating ur blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home