Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE AESTHETIC FACTOR

Ever since my mom got me a camera, I've been deliriously shooting the world like never before. Plus, it seems like I never have to worry about space constrait with that beefy 1GB XD card!

Oh my precious! *gollum's bawl*

To showcase some of the pictures taken, I've attempted to create a flash-powered online album. And of which, a handful features vainpot-ic images of myself exasperatingly trying to look pretty. Hah! Pardon the perfect-iiionisstt. Heh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The photo album here - http://crazyjunkies.freewebpage.org
Comments are welcomed! But put them on this tag-board though.

If you do notice, I'm actually hosting my stuff on a free website titled freewebpage.org. And that certainly sounds shoddy, if not - worthless, considering the fact that the word free is part of its domain. Think http://freesingtel.com.sg. Get my point? It so happened that after much intensive searching, freewebpage.org was the only available free web host which gives its users 150MB web space and a Direct FTP control which are crucial to me. Having said all that, I'm contemplating whether I should register a personal domain. To start with, I'm willing to cough up only a couple of bucks per annum. Has any guru any advice?

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ah hai said...

if u r interested mayb i can intro my frenz to u... he doing web hosting kind of stuffs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home