Tuesday, June 27, 2006

MOVING FORWARD

I seriously can't get enough of Chester's music. Each time I'm on my computer, I would find myself on his Soundclick page listening to his streaming demos. Oh what inspiration! Last Sunday, I had the chance to watch him play for Victorian Days, a musical based in Singapore in the year 1890 that spoke of a young doctor who devoted his life to public service after a bereaving encounter of a singing girl. This beautiful piece was book-written by local veteran Stella Kon and the music was composed and arranged by Chester.

After the show, I cheekily asked Grace if she could make me like him in the next 5 years! Hah! If you love the sound of New-Age Instrumental piano, do dig some Chester man! According to this website, his 2nd album Piano Spa is available at That CD SHOP. I'm so going to buy it this weekend! Who's coming with me?



Oh and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZLYN! I did not forget!



Tim and I performed an unplugged session at Zouk alongside with Poetry Slam. The performance was crap, considering the fact that I could audibly hear my voice going so off in the presence of a class-sized audience! Ahhhhhh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home