Monday, June 26, 2006

MUSIC & LOVE

Singaporean Chester Tan writes beautiful melodies. And he reminds me of Kevin Kern - a renowned new-age pianist whose international acclaimed pieces include Sundial Dreams, Through The Arbour and Bittersweet.

Check out Chester Tan's piano composition here.

I can't say that I've failed; I can only say that I've tried.

Some photos taken yesterday @ Bakers Inn & NAFA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Aiyoo...we look so goddamned cute together!!! I must ask Adam to see this picture...He'll agree with me...

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger kevin said...

hahaha.. wont he get jealous or sth? hah

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

nup!
he's not over-possessive or anythin...he gives me loadsa space! And in turn, i make sure he trusts me fully!
Its a give and take thing duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home