Thursday, June 22, 2006

LAIR OF MISTRESS RANDOMOUSITY

BY SPECIAL REQUEST

What the hell is Lair of Mistress Randomousity? Did I spell it correctly? Or was it Randomomiscuous? Like Promiscuous eh?

Hah!


Trust me, it was pure madness talking to you. I've never said this to anyone before. At least not until tonight! You were literally like on an adrenaline high dominating half the conversation. And please, next time don't tell me that you're speaking to me whilst fixing your ass on the toilet bowl! Like what the hell! Oh, I'm afraid I won't be able to join you at Sentosa as much as I would love to. Thanks for the invitation anyway. Bikini girls no longer have an effect on me anymore. Not until .. ahem never mind.

Oh cheeky me! Muhahahah..

And I might catch your play at NAFA this sunday. The word is might. Will let you know again. Gee, you're making me all cracking up! It's all your fault! Till then, seeya!

Bish!

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Yes you're cheeky alrite...TIKO more like it...
Haha!!!

Of course i make u laugh...I ALWAYS make u laugh!
I'm a funny girl! Well, HALF girl as you'd like to refer to me as huh...And i TOTALLY accept!

Not until what?
OHHHHH!!!!
I see...yeah i know...the babe's TOTALLY sizzlin hawt! I agree ENTIRELY!!!
*winks*

BTW, don't flirt with me!!
I have knuckles of steel and i can punch your balls to nothingness!!!

-Tanya-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home