Tuesday, June 20, 2006

THE RIGHT MELODY

My first piano lesson went better than expected! So I'm a tenor who stretches two octaves with a clean tone. I reckoned that was a compliment. Grace was absolutely beautiful and eloquent. And she bedazzles like magic when sings! I seriously can't wait for friday to see her and Tim. Oh, especially Tim!

Woots!

I'll be performing a couple of unplugs with Tim next Tuesday, 27th June @ Zouk. So do come down to support TIM if you can. And Tanya, are you coming to watch us? Bring Amanda along if you're coming okay? Hah. And what's with castles and bikini tanning?! It's getting me flabbergasted!

Smirks & ..

Smacks off boys and girls (:

5 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Sweetie, i'm afraid i can't take amanda...she's underage...and if u aren't aware, which i'm sure u are...they're strict till the LAST SECOND!
I know...i tried to get my friend in on her birthday eve...and the guy said to wait till 12am the next day before she can go in...

Anyway, tuesday...i'm not sure i can go though...i may be workin...but i'll take a raincheck ya!

-Tanya-

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger kevin said...

whose sweetie?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

uh, you?

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger gelatogirl said...

Don't pretend you dunno!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger kevin said...

i don't really!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home