Sunday, June 25, 2006

FEELING ZILCH

In you, I conceal myself under your wings and embrace your comfort. It has to be that tangible warmth within your literally invisble love. Standing low, I find myself too exhausted to steal a second peek outside your coat. I pick myself up from rocky grounds. Slowly and surely, your hands carefully sweep off the sands on my blistering wounds. As I secretly shed a tear, you hold my hands and you whisper to my ears tenderly.

Have forgotten my past? Stained and ugly. And you affirm that the past matters no more. You smile at my swollen and beatened eyes and you kiss me on my cheek. I cringe immediately. It is that strange feeling I once felt before. More than mere physical contact. It has to be you.

It is you - my Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home