Saturday, July 01, 2006

SHOPPING QUEENS

A real pirate has no shame because ..


click image to enlarge

David calls me a He-slut. I wonder what that means.

I finally bought the album Piano Spa after a quick search at THE CD SHOP with Gina. Thanks for all that shopping guidance! Hah. Girls really make good shopping partners. And picking a nice pair of ear rings can be a tough job - for a guy. Like seriously!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Met the guys after that. Strolling along Orchard, we stopped to watch the endless chain of band performances. So that was Orchard Jam!


Gee, how that reminds me of the defunct Bitter Liberty.



After watching several groups perform, I had this rush to perform too. Just like old times! Clara's friend is offering me a slot to play at Republic Poly on the 21st July. I need a band! Ahhhhhhh..

We pre-celebrated Clarence's birthday yesterday. Check out the pixs!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home