Saturday, July 08, 2006

CRAZINESS

I was really lazy to do this but because Eunice asked, I shall just put up the photos taken last sunday.



They say that there's a hero in everyone of us. Oh, what was that song? Mariah Carey's Hero, I remember. For myself, it seems like there exists a rebel instead. This is not triggered by a past infliction or bad experience. It has absolutely nothing to do with any form of girls, boys, parents, dog, cats or whatsoever. My closer mates tend to ask me this, why do you still look back at the past? I guess I'm forever stucked with a perception that my life could have been much better should I have choosen a different route in the past. But then, every decision made certainly defines who you are right now. I could have been an articulated and confident dude who knows nothing about music yet waiting to enter a local university. I could have .. I could have .. I could have .. Seriously, how many could have-s do we have in life?

Possibly zilch.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the past that defines you. Neither your present nor your future. It's God!!! Does it matter what you've done in the past? If you allow him to change you and mold you now and days to come, what does it matters?

Even if you loss everything u see in this world, what can u bring to God when u see Him face to face?

Never say die for God had given you a wonderful wonderful Eternal LIFE!!!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger kevin said...

dear eunice, read my newer entry. i addressed on this issue.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home