Friday, February 16, 2007

PRE NEW YEAR CALAMITY

For the record, my wireless router is now officially down for the first time due to my ambitious (but proven fatal however) attempts to tweak its settings to boost better performance. And after spending more than 90 minutes waiting on the phone with Starhub's helpdesk and several silly attempts rectifying the problem, I was finally told to bring my router down for a repair checkup! RAR!

How depressing can that get la?!

Nevertheless, if you do see me online, please be nice to me. Chances are, I'll be exasperatingly lurking about the corners of my home trying to leech the best signal from my unprotected neighbours' network!

THAT'S WHAT NEIGHBOURS ARE FOR RIGHT?

We help each other in times of trouble! I kinda learnt that in church!

And if you're wondering, NO! - you won't have to worry about seeing me featured in the cover of the newspaper for being the 2nd person in Singapore to be persecuted for trespassing airwaves. Hah!

Cut me some slack people. I just want to blog!


Anyway, I want to share something interesting here. A couple of days back, I was rather fascinated to discover that the long uninhabited fish tank at the patio is bursting with life! So I grabbed my camera and snapped some shots!



Hah! So much for now! And hereby wishing everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i didn't recall wrongly, two people have already been indicted in these couple of years for leeching. heh. just stay offline la. or find out where three carrier's free hotspots are.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger kevin said...

but thats because they were doing something illegal la?

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah boon is damn cute! Can I burst him? =x

Vince

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger von said...

oh shucks! is ur ah boon fish real?! OH my goodness. It's like the first fish i've ever since like that! :S:S Poor fragile lil' thing.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger kevin said...

ha its real von! you could peep at it outside the garden ~ heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home