Sunday, February 04, 2007

KICKASS THAIS

I should have guessed it from the start! The Lions have kicked the Thais in the ass once again in the 2nd League and won Champion in the Asean Cup. Lionel Lewis, compared to the previous game performed exceptionally well this time. Kudos to the only Chinese in the team!




HURRAY!

I realised I'm kinda cranky when it comes to nationalistic issues like, uh huh .. soccer! Hah! How many of you can sense my public patriotic spirit? Muhahahahah!

Anyway, thank God for better health today. I felt slighter better in the morning than yesterday. The word is slightly, though I'm still coughing like a rat and blowing out mucus like every half an hour or so. But at least the dizzy spells are fainting by the hour.

You know how they say that the mood of a man is generally affected by 3 things - soccer, money and women. Do you agree?

If so, for the women, it would be relationship, chocolates and WEIGHT. Wait! There's more? Face, sleep, figure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home