Saturday, January 27, 2007

EXPEDITION

This following is a mail as received from Edmond Phoon.

Hey kel, would appreciate if U post an ad for me since your blog has quite a number of hits.

Hi all, I'm a mailing list member (since I've only been to the group once!) of the group. I'm leading an expedition to Vietnam/Myanmar (country not yet fixed) in Dec 2006, tentatively 6 - 19 Dec to do humanitarian work under YEP.

I'm looking for people aged 17 - 30 to join as a Joule club member, under the Expedition division, in my centre REACH FSC (www.reachfsc.com) to fill up the following positions:

Asst. Team Leader
Projects Manager
Asst. Projects Manager x 2
Local Community Relations Officer
Ordinary Committee Member x 2

The club has 2 other divisions, namely a dragon boat team, kayaking team and adventure trekking team. Pls see www.reachfsc.com/footprinters for updates.

If you are interested, pls email to michelle.joule@gmail.com or myself at edmond.phon@reachfsc.com

Applications are open till end of March for the YEP and throughout the year for the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home