Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BLESSED

After much scrimping and saving and almost starving and eating grass and drinking rain water, I finally got myself my long coveted 320GB hard disk drive! I think I've also burnt my bank account after this purchase.

This month, I may gotta eat some grass for real.



But God, being Jehovah Jireh will provide!

Therefore, I shall wait upon Him and his provision! And at the very most, I'll just learn to subject my tongue to anguish conditioning by eating cook-house food every lunch. The fried fish tastes like crap every time.

Eeerrkk!

I would also like to proudly announce that Jon and myself have passed the audition at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor Cathay Plaza today, though I think I've done Jon great injustice by sounding seriously off with the guitar!

Anyway, do look out for us the next time you hit town for some ice cream! Hah!

I was ransacking through my closet and stumbled upon some of the very memorable items that I kept. Okay, to continue you've gotta promise that you won't laugh!



This was myself in secondary 3 clad in a Giordano black t-shirt, some cheapo jeans and a necklace with a crucifix. As I look back now, I begin to figure out why no girls dated me then. Shyte! Hur Hur!



This was myself in secondary 2. It seems that I was slightly cuter then. Oh crap, what went wrong afterwards?!



Puberty seemed to have screwed me in secondary 4. I was hideous with my face zits infected! And the center-parting hair style was like the hippest fashion statement around la! Oh man, I couldn't believe I looked like that! Damn retro huh?

Next, was a present I received from beloved sister Claudia some 6 years ago?



And when I opened, I was ahem.. surprised to discover a collection of stainless steel forks! Oh man, how crude is that!



And sister if you're reading this, I'm really sad that we've shared so much happy memories in the past in TACS 3 and things are so different now. So many people left and so much have changed. But the God of the mountains is the same as the God of the valleys, so take heart and allow God to saturate you with his blessings and healing! (:

And a couple of shoutouts before I turn in. It's 1.30AM already!

To Von and Serene, thanks for coming to support me today! The large fries never tasted better! And I know you have been logging on to my blog frequently these days! Let's do prata soon! And thanks for teaching me the meaning of skinny dipping! Hoho!

To Sandy, thanks for being such a sweetie. Hah! You shall sing me a song this Sunday, as promised in your SMS. Don't forget! Hah!

To Claudia, God loves you. And I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home