Tuesday, January 02, 2007

INVINCIBLE

Before anything ...

HAPPY 2007 PEOPLE!



The letter was on my desk when I returned. Oh man, I don't think I've much blood to spare. Or rather, I'm just too lazy to travel all the way down to Outram for some nasty tubes sucking into my flesh. Ouch.

And today, Kim - yes miss daphne khoo look alike (see photo below) - introduced me to this band - second hand serenade.



Hear their songs here at http://www.myspace.com/secondhandserenade

And thanks for the orange Kim! Heh! Really appreciate it!

Okay, I swear I have a massive amount of work packed to the brim of my head. I wish I could cut myself some slack. But in fact I have been procrastinating and dragging my feet lately. And it just piles up. Just this afternoon, I discovered what this new year has in store for me. And all that was in my mind was work and more work!

Argghh..

But thankfully, I've chanced upon a nice spot at Cathay Plaza's Coffee Beans. Some sane reasons why I think that that is such a desirable place to do my stuff.

Firstly, it's out of my house! Located in the heart of the perpetual crowded Dhoby Ghaut, it emanates a different feel and inspiration. It's stiffling at home la!

Second, the place is air conditioned and packed with fine coffee drinkers, mugging students and young adults who try to act classy. Do not undermine the power of coffee aroma that is! Oh and there comes my double shot espresso!

Third, there is wireless connection! And best of all, it's free connection! Oh I have to confess that I actually signed up with the 3 wireless services yesterday. So that rocks!

Fourth, there is Ben & Jerry's on the second storey! So I'll reward myself with some ice cream to distress after some serious work. Hah!

Now, some recent randoms.

We met up with Yu Hui today who has just returned from England. She says a plate of Char Quey Tiao cost S$25 in manchester. Oh man.



The random outing today.



ThanksGiving Party






The Skate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home