Saturday, December 23, 2006

PERPLEXED

Change to livejournal!

No, remain faithful to blogspot!

Yes, switch to the cooler livejournal!

No, you've pledged your loyalty to blogspot!

Livejournal rocks harder!

No, blogspot rules!

I can't decide, can someone help me?

Pardon my deranged ramble. GRIN.

I'm feeling ubberly perplexed because my hard disk is so running out of space. At this point in time, my drive has a free space of a whopping pathetic 500 MB! And I have a 1GB SD card full of photos and videos! Oh crap! I'm so sad. Can Santa give me a new hard disk for Christmas?



In fact, I'm planning to get a 250GB HDD. The word is plan. I'm just darn poor after my reckless shopping spree in KL! Can you beat this? Amongst everything, I bought 4 pairs of foot wear - two dunks, a sneakers and one slippers! Jon thinks I'm crazy. And Ping typecasts me as the kiasu Singaporean who defiles the sacred spirit of the backpacker!

Oh whatever! Haha!



But when things are cheap, you can't resist but buy them right? Even when you don't exactly need it? Hah. Okay, that's really kiasu mentality! Okay, I'm just Singaporean, so what? Hah.

Okay, some of the better shots taken today!





And a snippet of the gig today! Enjoys.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger ah lum said...

how about multiply? you can post blog, videos, photos, music all on the same site haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home