Wednesday, December 13, 2006

GROUND ZERO

I'm really tired. And I deserve more than a good night rest.

Today has been chilly. Oh crap, it just started pouring again. And some rain had soaked into my electric guitar casing near the window. My room is just too packed. Oh wait, technically I do not have a room. Hah. That's what I usually tell everyone who asked.

You know the many dilemmas in life. Like it or not, we all (even the smartest people) make stupid decisions from time to time despite knowing the right way. Have we all subscribed to the glitters of Hollywood films and fatuous songs that recklessly promote the follow your heart notion? You don't feel it but it subconsciously eats into us. Like when you feel that you're in love, you really think you're in love. So perhaps, it's sometimes better to just follow what your head says. Because you can't really trust your feelings all the time, can you?

Thanks to Sandy for being such a sweetie who made my afternoon (:

Ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home