Sunday, November 19, 2006

NOVEMBER POWER

Thanks giving of the month:

Silver for IPPT

As the title suggests, I've just gotten silver award for my IPPT! This is especially astonishing for a lazy person like myself who would rather play DOTA than to work out in my gym. God was gracious and it was evident that His favour was upon me throughout the test, so much so, as to cause the conducting officer to pass me when I should have failed! Hah! Okay to sum it up, I had only gotten 2 points for my standing board jump but was awarded 3 in the end - so as to qualify for silver.

And that means, 100 bucks more added to my next payslip!

Greater Sense Of Conviction

I've been relatively consistent attending Sunday sermons, *ahem* , despite being late ocassionally. Hah. And as the word mentions, faith comes by hearing. And I'm both glad and excited that my heart is stirred up, my ears are opened and my soul is empowered to do more than I can ever imagine. I will spare you guys the details for the time being. Hah.

More randoms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home