Monday, October 23, 2006

SUNDAY LIFE

Check out this article I read on today's Sunday Life!



Some bemused women wrote the following :

My husband hates to go shopping for clothes with me, but I do value his advice. Actually he doesn't like to do any shopping with me at all. Is there anything I can do to entice him to tag along?

Allan (relationship guru & author of book Why Men Lie And Women Cry) offered the following advice :

The stress man experience during shopping has been shown to be equal to that of a policeman in a riot. Never say: "Let's go shopping." Instead, give him a target - like size, colour and price, for example. And here's a hint - ask him what food or drink he would like while he is waiting. Agree that after an hour, he can look at what's on sale in 'boys toys' shops, and finish the day with a few drinks at the local pub. Talk to him about the importance of his opinion and look at strategies to reduce his stress, such as buying him his favourite magazine to read while he waits for you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home