Thursday, October 19, 2006

YAWN

Someone just reminded me that I haven't been updating. Oh shucks. I'm just too lazy haven't you realised? Hah.

I recently installed this firewall program called ZoneAlarm Pro and oh boy, I'm pretty alarmed by the amount of intrusions into my network! Everybody wants to hack me! Hoho!


click to enlarge

I wish I could castrate every hacker in this world. SHING!

And check out Tanya's entry about The Malay Pizza Boy. It's totally retarded! I wish I could also be that Malay Pizza Boy. Hoho!

I was reminded about some people today whilst listening to some songs on my way back home . This is weird but here goes. It's endearing to know how songs can bring back a certain memory of the past.

Junie - Swear it again (Westlife)
Lisa - I wanna grow old with you (Westlife)
Annabelle - Daughters (John Mayer)
Hazlinda - Anywhere with you (Saves The Day)
Celine - Penny and me (Hanson)
Dirisa - Bad Day (Daniel Powter)
William - Everywhere (Michelle Branch)
Ming - I don't wanna fight (Westlife)
Greg - Zwitter (Rammstein)
Chad - Closing Time (Semisonic)

And speaking which of past, I'm gonna post 5 random photos of the past at the end of every entry. Okay, that's if I have the time la. Enjoys. Hah.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger innumerabilis said...

Zone Alarm is a memory hog, and 90% of those "intrusions" are false alarms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home