Thursday, November 16, 2006

THE CHORE DAY

I'm on off today! Hah! And that finally leaves me some time to do my chores at home - stuff like tidying up my desk, clearing the bin, reading up on my half-written books and reformating my computer with *drum rolls* Windows Vista!

I had enough with Windows XP Genuine Advantage Nag screen. Argghhh!



Okay if Windows Vista even sounds foreign to you, let me digress and explain a glimpse of today's technology to you. Windows Vista, formerly codenamed LongHorn, is the name of the latest release of Microsoft Windows. According to the manufacturer, this new operating system boasts of hundred of new features, of which some of the most significant include an updated graphical user interface, visual style dubbed Windows Aero, improved searching features and state of security. Some reviews I read from this week of Digital Life revealed that these new features are a ripped-off from the MAC OS. Oh well, we shall see how Vista fares when it becomes broadly available as a stand-alone product or pre-installed on new PCs on January 30, 2007.

Okay, are you lost betwixt the world of technical jargons? Hah!

Some happenings recently. My parents were back from ShangHai last week. Oh those lucky people! Humphh.. And where was I? Hah! I was in camp protecting my nation! Hah!



And in the evening, Chad and Manda crashed the grandfather's party @ my place. Hoho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home