Saturday, November 25, 2006

THANKSGIVING SATURDAY

I finally found some time to blog. This is so unlike the past when I could blog like literally everyday. And on some days, I would, infact, pen more than 1 entry! But at least I'm updating this weekly yea? Hah. This is going to be a pretty lengthy post. So do make your way to the pantry and get yourself a nice cup of coffee or a brownie topped with vanilla gelato whilst you continue with the rest of your reading. Enjoy!

I would start off with thanksgiving! It is written that thanksgiving is an excellent spiritual weapon for overcoming physical and spiritual challenges! And no demon can stand against a heartfelt praise to God!

Whee!

The year is drawing closer to its end as I look back at all the events and changes that have happened to me for the past trying months. They're really trying, and trust me I'm not attempting to over-rate or exaggerate to win over sympathy points. And as far as I'm concerned, God has time and time again proven Himself to be benevolent, unsparing and bounteous. Aren't you glad that you're also worshipping a God who is unbashfully omnipotent in nature?

When I first entered the army early this year, I prayed to God and asked for a believer buddy whom could support me spiritually and also from succumbing to the notorious ways. And there was Ngu, (the buddy with the million dollar hair-style) whose perpetual encouragement and nagging have helped significantly in my walk with God. I may not be perfect now, though neither are you. But I'm glad I'm standing on higher grounds today.

Secondly, I thank God for my used-to-be spiritual seniors. I really appreciate their kind understanding and support in one of the most critical decisions I had made this year.

I used to struggle alot in BMT in the area of route marches. Fast marches had many times reduced and killed me and that made march the popular hit on my MHL (MOST HATE LIST). And so I prayed and told God that I would love to be in any unit that excludes marches. Hah. What a funny prayer really! And there, I passed my auditions in MDC but was rejected in the end due to my PES status. And here I am now, a proud techie! Heh. Some techies are required to stay-in camp by their units. And just before we received our posting, I was frantically praying and praying. And hey! God has once again blessed me with a stay-out unit!

HAH!

God has also blessed me with numerous recouncillation amongst my friends. Too many details involved and thus I shall spare you the details.

BLAH!

Last but not least, there was Manda (a blessing like an star that had fell from the skies :P ) for being such a great and sweet support. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home