Thursday, November 30, 2006

THE REVELATION

If there's one thing I should hate myself for, it's transparency. Some friend of mine once commented that my blog is like reality television in print. Okay, to start things with, I don't exactly write everything, but there is certainly some some things that are very close to my heart.

Oh blah.

I have every reason to look back and reflect on whatever that has been happening lately. My life story seems to be rolling at twice its usual speed. As a matter of fact, there is a great deal to thank God for. And on the other hand, there're some serious issues that require more of my time and attention. And so I begin to wonder. Like old times.

What I'm about to mention next is personally provocative. In fact, it's a revelation. And revelation differs from mere knowlege. Because when you know it, you know it therefore you know it and hence you really know it. I hope my metaphor isn't confusing you. I have my own private little hypothesis - though chancy but robustly testifiable. And this punctuates the highlight of my entire post - the revelation. Hence the title.

Each time I steer away from God, things around me will start to crumble - subtly but surely. And sometimes it happens behind my back without my conscious knowledge. And of course, there are times when I try to justify that things are alright when they somehow really seem that they do! Hah. This is the tricky part. But at the back of my mind, I sense an immient lurking danger, which I often overlook its existence.

When ignorance isn't so blissful afterall!

You know how I agree when pastor said that a person's life won't change over time. You fall into the same pit and keep thinking that your situation will improve the next time round. And before you could realise, the vicious cycle has already passed its 100th stage. A life transformed requires the renewing of the mind. Sometimes in life, we all need a shock of revelation, conviction and a firm yet gentle slap on the back.

Like *piak*

Like what my friend taught me, she said that - whatever that does not kill you only makes you stronger. And so I derive this - shit makes you strong when you don't die eating from it.

Oh crap. Good night!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger The Queen of Suds said...

cool! Wo hui qu zhi ci niiii!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home