Sunday, November 26, 2006

BUSY LIFE

I've been surprisingly busy recently and I'm still trying to figure out why. And in case if you're wondering, NO - I do not operate on a pirated DVD business. Haha!

In the past, I used to adore a hectic lifestyle. During those period, I reckoned that work - other than playing warcraft - was the best kind of distraction to my erratic emotional lapse. But now, finding a quiet moment to savour is becoming a serious issue. Okay, this might also be attributed to my multitasking nature, like how I would love to wash my hair with my left hand and brush my teeth with the other in the shower.

If only there are 40 hours a day. Or 50. Today, unlike the rest of the other sardine-packed weekends, was wonderful. I spent the entire day with my family (something which happened some donkey years ago) at an uncle's place for a birthday celebration. And there was a silent reverie and a secret musing that blanketed me. I really enjoyed that tranquility as I worked on my Mac at a humble corner of a study room.

Oh, bliss!



Have you been to Orchard lately? The Christmas lightings are up, and this year, they appear extra beauteous - some word I fished out from the thesaurus! I call it, aestheticism at its finest! Okay, maybe to the rest, it's just another year of fanciful festive lightings. But it is special to me, and trust me, I have yet to figure out why. Hah. Guess some things do not require a reason.

Like how some fatuous lovers would claim, you don't need a reason to love me! Oh love me baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home