Friday, December 15, 2006

THE G STRING

I broke my G string again. Literally.

Okay, I can almost see you rolling your eyes to the letter G. What's wrong?

I swear I really broke my G string. My 3rd string on the guitar. Oh dammit. I have been pretty adventurous lately experimenting with alternate tuning. And yes, I realised I haven't been writing any songs. I think I'll write one soon before this year ends. A treat for everyone. And yet another statistic to my port folio. Hah!

Something serious here. Joyce (yes, it's you girl if you're reading this!) called me last night to reprimand me. She complained that I was pettier than a girl. And that stunned me speechless upon hearing that. Seriously. Since when have I been petty? As a matter of fact, there are times when my other friends would tease me as pretty but not petty! Okay, I could have been oblivious to my demeanor after all. So pardon me. You know about this Johari window theory, don't you?

Facades. I'm so full of that. So cryptic (not like a cricket though) and bursting of enigma. I have taken a plunge, just like old times. These vicious cycles never fail to immunize. But it certainly did build up my defenses. I would love to call it the humane self defense mechanism. And like what your family doctor would tell you, too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Bet you didn't have a clue to the paragraph above. To do so, you probably need the assistance of an emo-cryptologist.

Okay, I'm not making any sense at all. Off to play DOTA now! Will blog more after the game!

ZANG!

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are ues you are yes you are..
jOyce

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger kevin said...

why am i petty???? tell me!?! this makes no sense at all!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home