Friday, December 29, 2006

EVERY MOMENT

I can't believe I actually wrote two songs in one week! I just penned and recorded a gospel draft this evening. And you're probably hearing it in the background. Thank God for the inspiration! Phew!

Sounds kinda punk rock huh? Hah. My MacBook is almost burning man!

Every Moment

I'll stay close stay near
Stay still cus You're here today

I won't move too far
But I'll sing a new song for you

There's nothing in this world
I can ask more but You
Cus I want everything of You
Than this world beneath me

Now I can dance and jump
In your presence Jesus
Savour every moment with You
You revealed Your glory
When You rose again
Showed Your love
When nails went in Your hands
You lift me high
Now my life, I give to You

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Frederico said...

You've improved quite abit after my last critique of your songs. :)
Glad to see you're heading in the right direction. Stay focused! :D
Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home