Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WHAT WOULD YOU

I'm perpetually running around and -oh boy - I realised I've so much work piled up to my head.

But as promised, I'm most gleeful to announce that I've recorded my last song of the year!

To listen to it, visit http://www.purevolume.com/punkd1! Enjoys!

What Would You

I would close my eyes
And pretend that we're alright
And thinking that we're still together

I would try to free
From the battles all inside me
When every wrong seems so right

Are we better off as friends
I don't think we understand
Words that cut so deep left on the way

What would you say to me
If we have never met before
If I still feel the way I do
When every night I dream of you
I guess it's true
What my heart can't do

I would sing a song
If that's what you hope to hear
A melody is but a minor

All the nights above
Sharing each other
Chasing cars in a cycle

© 2005 - 2006 punkd1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home