Friday, January 12, 2007

CONFUSED BUT ALIVE

I'm feeling kinda lost amidst the pouring skies that loomed over my head tonight. I again, wonder if there's going to be news of new new flooded roads on the cover of tomorrow's paper. Or more complain letters from the forum, whichever.

I'm feeling emoish again. And as usual, embrace my cryptic nature. And read all you want but not fully conceiving everything at the end.

I just came home from the area (pardon my ignorance but i have no idea what the place is exactly called) that links Citilink to the Esplanade, one which I've dubbed as the 'true-blue singaporean poseur-site', where hot sweaty male bodies, drooling coeds in tight spaghetti tank tops, literally wet paint artists and stunt bikers parade and showing off their artsy-craft and speciality. Over that 1 hour 10 minutes spent there (10 minutes of loo time), I gave Ping and Darren a punk-rock crash course, which I hope had been beneficial and oops .. justifiable! I covered some fundamentals of palm muting, rhythm variations and power chords. And it rained like shyte when I stepped out of the place. Oh shyte!

Never failed to numb my senses even more.

I'm beginning to make out some truth to what Lin had said earlier about people prone to falling into depression in places where the sun is short-lived. The rain truly makes life depressing and gravely miserable. Pardon my wailing. No - my sulking and wallowing in sentimentality. I don't wail. At least, not that often I think. ;P

As I sat on the first row of the upper deck bus on the journey home, the flashing lights of the night (and the voice of Zhou Jie Lun on my ipod singing into my ears) desensitized my mind and brought me memories of the past. And akin to what a close brother once said to me, I then realised I've left my heart in many places and with so many people.

People can be faithless; but God is ever faithful. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

I received an invitation from director/playwright Justin Kan this afternoon. His friend who is doing a short film is engaging me to do his music! Hah. Thank God for this new opportunity to shine! And if you have no idea who Justin Kan is, you should seriously consider viewing his debut short film - The Letter. Heh. ;P

And I've been scheduled an audition at Ben & Jerry's next week. If God permits, you'll see me performing at this new ice cream parlour located at Cathay Plaza very soon! So stay tune for my good news yea! RAR.

One day you fall in love (like how you stumble upon a rock), and then you discover that this person is taken. Oh how unfulfilling, fatuous and stupid. Sucks.

Off to bed. More awaits tomrorow.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is fated; it will come sooner or later.

Lucks.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger kevin said...

nice attempt. but who are you? ;p

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice attempt?

Just a passerby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home