Thursday, January 04, 2007

ONLY THE BEST

Thanks for your generosity Clarence, but your CDR just froze my Windows Media Player! Hah! Dude, never get brandless CD/DVD media no matter how cheap they are! I know how tempting it can be to get wasted during a sale.

But trust only Sony, Imation, Fuji and Verbatim for quality storage!

This was what happened just now. And I had to dump the disc away. Oops!


click to enlarge

Jokes aside, the rest of this post is gonna get personal.

I was casually browsing through the blogs listed on my links section and was quite encouraged by this sister who mentioned about me in her entry. And I still remember the words of my brother (her boyfriend; whichever) whom I look upon as an elder brother.

He said something like this - if you're leaving for another place to escape from a present realism, you'll never solve anything. And unless you grow up to become a stronger person, you'll know that this move is not likely to be one from God.

One of the best decisions I've made in 2006 is to move on, as disturbing as a phrase like move on might suggests. It was a difficult decision to make. I contemplated and reasoned with my justifications, like a battle between the humane emotions and values and principles. Even till today, I can't be sure to say that I have done the right thing. But more than the issue of breaking covenants, I am convicted that I've learnt alot and grown quite a bit after I made my move.

I'm beginning to experience something different. Perhaps novelty plays a part. But they say that your life don't change with time and that it only happens the moment your mind changes. And I'm glad something like that happened. Now, I'm able to relate to God in a totally different way. I'm able to trust Him in a brand new manner. Not that I've became a super Christian all of a sudden.

But one knows his heart best, doesn't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home