Friday, February 02, 2007

JUST ANOTHER POST

Shame on me.

Shame on me for not being present at the National Stadium on Wednesday cheering with the exploding 55 thousand strong crowd when striker Noh Alam Shah scored the first goal against Thailand at the 17th minute. Nevertheless, my eyes were fixed on their every move on screen at the comfort of my own room whilst supporting and cheering on like a fanatic. Yes - I was also ecstatically punching my fist in the air and roaring in euphoria when Mustafic Fahrudin scored the winning penalty for Singapore.

The tickets were sold out when I arrived at the ticket booth at Chua Chu Kang Stadium in the evening. I wish they had sold them online or something. How stupid.

Anyway, I realised I have been pretty edgy and short-tempered recently. I wish I could be apathetic about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home