Saturday, February 03, 2007

RANDOM SATURDAY

I think I'm falling sick soon. I'm having a mild sore throat and a serious flu. And I'm too lazy to visit the clinic. Currently, I'm consuming whatever spare medicine I could find at home and a packet of Fisherman's Friend Cinnamon Lozenges which acts as anesthesia to my throat. By the way, Cinnamon flavour rocks!

I met up with a few people from Crystal in the evening to catch up with old times. Seems like I'm getting really old. Hah. Anyway, it's unnerving to discover how much have changed ever since I left. Thinking about this, I'm glad that the struggles I once battled so hard have subsided. And I finally have a peace of mind without feeling much condemned over being dubbed as a quitter or a covenant breaker. It appears that self-consciousness is one major part of my second nature. Hah.

I'm glad my afternoons are free tomorrow. I'm gonna soak up more sun by the pool. I think I shall just apply sun lotion, don a pair of shades and blast Jimmy Eat World on my iPod and try falling asleep under the blazing monster and hopefully not looking too burnt after that. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind looking like a south African for a while.

Since I've got so much time to waste on a Friday night, I shall post some photos of the past to intrigue you and bring about some NE, or what you would call National Education. In this case, I call it Old Church Education - OCE. Hah! I'm bored la..


The young kids have grown up and the old kids have grown older. Hah. I looked super gross with my centre parting man! Muhahahaha!!

Okay, now I'm too lazy to do up the 2002 ones and so forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home