Wednesday, February 07, 2007

AN EMO NIGHT

Time passes so quickly it seems. It'll be a thurday tomorrow. Feels like a Tuesday rather. Has my biological clock malfunctioned or something?

I love blogging on my Mac, instead of my PC. It has its differences and I shall attempt to tell you why.

When I'm on my PC, I'm usually tempted to double click on the Frozen Throne icon on my screen and launch a game of DOTA whilst wasting the night away in an exciting arena killing virtual heros and ocassionally (though not exactly accidental) blurting out profanities to unexpected adverse situations - like being hooked by fatty Pudge who hides beneath a tree and fragged out of nowhere.

On my portable Mac, I'm usually seated on my bed (not exactly a bed in theory) with the table lamp opposite me illuminating a dim umbra that emanates a gloomy overcast which ultimately ignites a bleak and despirited apprehension. That explains the emo entries, which is good I reckon. Somebody once told me that my blog is a balloon of vague idealogy, addressing only the trivial.

So you want more of me? Read the emo stuff then. Hah. Anyway, I'll start of with something lighthearted before the real stuff comes crashing down.

This may sound really stupid but during dinner with my Mum yesterday, I was amused by a full boiled egg which she put on my plate. Check out the yoke!



Don't see anything? Now, this one!



Get it? How gay can that get man?!

You know how they associate the word cynic with journalism? I think I'm beginning to catch a glimpse ever since I started my massive reading habits recently. It seems that more than half of what's happening in the news are negative. I've been reading NEWSWEEK magazine for a couple of months and every issue never fail to talk about the insurgency in Iraq, Bush's trillion dollar budget, the Shiites and Lieutenant Generals blasting into cities, the timid Republicans, oncoming presidential elections and veteran leaders like Chuck Hagel. They were half right when they say that knowledge is power. The other half talks about how knowledge has the power to kill, even oneself. Remember the tree of knowledge which Adam and Eve had eaten the forbidden fruit from?

I wonder if journalists today are close to depressive people, possibly immuned to the fact that existence has lost its purpose and that the world is a dog's life.

I thank God for my stay in Crystal and a new beginning in CHC because I've learnt alot as I transcend from the former to where I am today. As new idealogy shapes my mind, I'm constantly provoked and baffled by what I see. And I was surprised when a sister recently remarked that my countenance didn't see so bright. There is some serious process going on here.

God, give me wisdom.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger JJG said...

Pls... That's not gay. That's a twin egg! It's a miracle of nature.

And gosh, you ate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home