Monday, July 10, 2006

KUDOS

To those who have been really sweet today - Jazlyn, Tanya, Timonthy, Pastor Jeoffrey.

To those who have been really cool today - Gene, Joshua, Edmund, Weiliang, William, Daniel, Wantian.

To those who have been really pretty today - Clara. Hah!

To those who have been really interesting today - Eunice. Heh!

To those who have been really anal-ish today - None.

To the one who has been exceptionally helpful today - My ever lovely mum who specially prepared pasta for breakfast and got really mad at me because I had to rush to church before I could taste any of her cooking. Oh mummy ..

Ryan Cabrera's True is constantly on repeat mode on my iTune. This song is part of our lineup for the gig at Republic Poly. Wheet!


click to enlarge



Teen Spirit Turns Retard



Sunday Blues

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home