Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A WALK TO REMEMBER

For some strange reasons, I was at Singapore Polytechnic yesterday afternoon. I wanted a conducive place to do some reading and was deciding between the national central library and the library at Jurong East. Halfway, I figured that I could possibly make do by the business library at my former school to also reminisce some good old memories.

I was rather worried by a nasty revolving metal gate which did not exist in my time when I reached the compound. It made me feel truly old. Like a thousand events had passed me by from the time I left for National Service. But did I have to scan a card by the gate to get in? So I took smaller steps to observe how the other students had to do it. While reaching the atrium, I was greeted with spasms of thunderous clapping, singing and cheering. I never knew that SP has transformed into a honky-tonk right after I graduated. Wasted, totally. And I had to agree better. But the group of about a hundred students whom were clapping and singing to some catchy tune suggested a fresh men orientation which I never really had one in my life, being the unusually deprived stud that I am.

Stud - Slang. a man, esp. one who is notably virile and sexually active -dictionary.com

couldn't agree more.

As I excitedly surveyed the place for new changes, I recognized a couple of faces who walked by with the exact same old bearing - hard gelled hair, neatly pressed shirts, brown leather shoes and the expressions of a i-know-it-all veteran. They were my lecturers whom had perhaps forgotten me. These men had taught literally thousands of students in their lives. To top it all, I was a frequent absentee. And unlike secondary school teachers who bother to remind the parents to bang their kids hard, my lecturers did not like the idea of paying much attention to deliquents who did not like school. They could still look at you in a funny way like you were some transfered student even in the 9th week of lecture.

Who are you? New student? He asked. His thick glasses slowly unveiling those pair of curious frowning eyes.

Your student actually. Kev answered sheepishly. I slept throughout your past 8 lessons. I'm actually lifting my head to take a breather. Do we have a problem here, mister?

So I took a little walk around the school, from the business blocks to the middle sections where the engineering students were to look for a nice spot to settle down. It must have been a term break period because the once clamorously crowded tables were now empty. I could almost hear a pin fall to the ground and a bacteria languishing in pain. It was literally soulless.



And being inspired to be a better boyfriend and homemaker, I was fervently studying Maximized Manhood.



And my girl told me that I needed alot of what I was reading. Hmmm .. I just couldn't decipher what she meant with my limited understanding of the female species. Heh. I never understooded her. Hah



And these were my final year project group mates who made up of all the slackest guys in our class. But we still made it through in the end.

One of the guys in the picture (not telling who) had this crazy fetish of burning his own leg hair with fire. So typically, he would borrow a lighter from one of our smoker friends, pluck out a strand of hair from his black forest and ignite a flame. And then the entire air-conditioned tutorial room would stink like some rodent had died. And once, he deposited some precious urine of his into a cup and placed it in the computer lab thinking that someone would fancy a cup of free warm chrysanthemum tea. He walked off after that. I bet he was right. There was also one time he got pissed with the toilet cleaner and decided to punish him by recklessly peeing onto the central ground area of the toilet. It felt like he was watering some invisible plants on the ground. It was definitely a hell-of-a experience those days! Finally, these S-O-Bs ganged up and gave me a wedgie which tore my favourite Hush Puppies underwear on my birthday. My first wedgie, how can I ever forget?

Some photos taken during poly days!



And though it tires me sometimes, I really miss walking home with my baby and receiving that much-deserved hug.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your crazyjunkies.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your crazyjunkies.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home