Sunday, March 16, 2008

MOZZIES ARE EVIL

I had a bad night and only 4 hours of sleep. Technically, I figured that my body could deal with a minimum of 4.5 hours of sleep a day without suffering from an erectile dysfunction. No, I'm just kidding. But any lesser, I'll catch a bug or fever the day after. It's like a inherent triggering alarm system that forces a shutdown.

So, I had a couple of drinks that night at a friend's party. 2 vodka shots and 3 glasses of cocktail. And I was soon gone with the wind. I have to admit that I was drinking like a cow only because the beverages were on the house! So I danced to the singapore beat and did the Singaporean thing. HDB AUNTIE KIASU MODE ACTIVATED!

CHIONG AHHHH!!!

I found myself hanging in an euphoric state somewhere between being a dead chicken and a boneless chicken when the alcohol fused with my blood like a fat recruit running into a low wall. In fact, it was quite painful being a boneless chicken. But I managed to puke suavely before I reached my house in a gentlemanly fashion. It was truly a sight to behold. Mediacorp should have been there to film down my award winning act. Could have just gotten best supporting actor. For I roared like a true blue Merlion.

RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!

Under the dim lights, I could still see that my puke was a nice mixture of vodka, cranberry juice, some slices of shredded vegetables and macaroni soup I had earlier for dinner. Definitely a delight! I figured that if I were to add some beaten eggs into it and put it into a frying pan, I could whip up some real good omelette!

Also, I tugged myself into bed shortly and was awakened by some friendly mosquitoes that came to pay me a visit. So I got out of bed, killed two of them and realised that I couldn't get back to sleep after a grisly murder. Disillusioned, I powered on my computer and launched Warcraft, which my girlfriend still hates big time.


Here's Clarence flashing his wounded bandaged finger and Ping trying out the ET stunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home