Friday, March 14, 2008

OUR HERO MAS SELAMAT

The name of Mas Selamat has been ringing in every corner of Singapore. I see his face plastered on glossy posters everywhere in buses, shopping malls and condominiums. Since Singapore has developed such an affection for this dude, we could just crave a statue of him and put him in our synagogues. Even my friends are putting his photos as wallpapers and screen savers on their mobile phones. And on the Internet, DOTA players are nicknaming themselves after his name. So we can have more than one Mas Selamat playing different heros in one game. Seriously, I've never seen a Muslim man other than Osama Bin Laden but of course, receiving that much of publicity from the public. So failed rockstars should just inspire to bomb airports. That way, they're certain to have their fair share of glossy prints.

I was talking to a friend via MSN yesterday. And boy - he was eager to test out his new webcam. So I did a couple of screen shots and oh well, let's see ..



Never mind me. I was just bring obnoxious and naughty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home