Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TOTALLY UNTITLED

I just spent the entire afternoon fixing a silly software error on my computer. And thankfully, I managed to rectify my sound driver without reformatting my computer with the help of some genius who assisted on the forum. I swear I was that close! Well done Kelvin!

A single cigarette can cause addiction, says New Zealand study.

An article on Channelnewsasia.com, which I find terribly dubious. The fact of the matter is that no one can ever smoke a cigarette rightly/properly/correctly on his first attempt, much less getting addicted. Smoking is like learning to write. It typically starts with a series of bad coughs and wrong breathing patterns before a smoker finally masters the technique and inhales the smoke right into his lung.

Oops! I sound so much like a guru! I wonder why! :P

So here are some negative effects that the grotesque looking cigarette box do not tell you. And I shall (based on ermm.. some friends' past experience) educate you right now!
  • Smoking tires you and impairs your concentration
  • Smoking is a defective anti-depressant (doesn't work YO?)
  • Smoking costs you at least 50 dollars a month (a pack a week?)
  • Smoking makes your health conscious girlfriend don't wanna kiss you!
And guys, the last point is bad enough (worst than having your dusty lungs taken out of you) and that should really serve as a motivation to quit smoking. Of course and unless kissing means nothing to you.
You could kiss the wall anyway right, YO? :D

But I do have friends who tell me that after a great and ferocious battle with tobacco, they have finally quited quitting. And they're convinced that the day they'll quit smoking is the day that they'll quit eating. I honestly don't quite see the link. But I kind of understood the principle anyway. Ha.

And if you're into some serious classical music married with a nutty sense of humour, check out the next video, featuring Igudesman and Joo cus you're going to love them! And one day, I'm going to fly to Italy or Finnland to watch them strut their stuff!


Classical musicians? You bet!



And the photos taken during Chinese New Year with Chad's DSLR D40!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home