Sunday, January 13, 2008

LOVE OF MY LIFE

Today has been wonderful! In fact, this entire week has been great. And I believe that the next week will be the best week yet. I'm so full of faith despite a future so uncertain that carries its burden of unpredictable transitions.

I'm so excited to live my future. I've put away past baggages. I've mended bad ties. I'm trusting Jesus and am secured that in all things good and bad, God works for the good for those who love Him. God is so perfect yet sovereign, it's paradoxically to know that He cannot make a mistake even if His perfect powers enable him. My heart is filled with thanksgiving because of all the good times that carried me through places. And not forgetting the bad and tearful that brought me to my knees, awakening my soul to the the love of my life.


And you're a prayer come true though you're a demanding little brat whom I adore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home