Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wine evaporates your insides.

I have never felt so thirsty in my life. Earlier on at Hawk's place, the host ran out of non-alcoholic drinks and all that could be found were a few bottle of Shiraz and Cabernet. So I went gulping and was dehydrated as a result. Actually, I would prefer a glass of coke.

Crap.

Christmas is truly a season of celebration. It is a time to break away from the bustle of work, to mend broken relationships and to remember Jesus and God's boundless love. But I guess that most people aren't too interested to know why they celebrate christmas anyway. What matters are the crazy shopping sprees at Tangs, cheap booze, loud music and getting wasted after a midnight countdown. 

And preferably not waking up beside someone with a belly. 

For myself, this christmas has been wonderful going to new places and meeting new people. I've also received some orders over the internet for the Assuring Teddy EP! 

So, that's really some good news!

Some pictures taken lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home