Sunday, October 21, 2007

HOMOSEXUAL APATHY

I'm not homophobic as much as I had claimed myself to be. I have friends whom are gay. And they are a bunch of nice people though a couple of exceptions had me very disturbed.

some years ago ....

mr G : hey kev, shall i take you out for dinner this sat at timbre?
kev : no
mr G: they have great music there, sure to love the place
kev : why
mr G : you can't be too sure of your sexuality can ya
kev : right
mr G : gotta just pause and discover the other side of you
kev : okay

But what I really wanna tell him is this ..

I LOVE GIRLS TOO MUCH TO LIKE GUYS!

That kinda explains why I'm perpetually ogling at all the pretty faces at Orchard. Not because I'm a skirt-chaser. But pretty girls are nice to look at eh?! Period!

I have received messages today telling me to stand against the repealing of Panel Code Section 377A which is defined by the following:

Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

And after thinking about this, I realised I have the responsibility to support the retention of the penal code for the future of a homosexual-free society though I don't see myself in a position to dictate another person's sexual prerogative. But having said that, I don't wish to come back from Aussie after my studies one day to discover that my buddies have all turned gay.

At the same time, I'm too busy reading up on the Roman Catholics about Purgatory and Indulgence to even bother with filling up the form.

But if you must, here is it http://www.keep377a.com/

For a gay free Singapore, do the right thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home