Sunday, October 14, 2007

NOCTURNAL CREATURE ME

There is so much to write about I don't know where to start.

Alright, allow me to start this entry by telling everyone that I was a little late for ATTRIBUTES today and I'm not exactly proud of it. My faithful alarm sounded at 5.45 in the morning but I only gotten out of bed at 6.25. And immediately, I was frantically trying to locate all my stuff - hair wax, skates, bible, etc, which took like almost forever. So I reckon that I'll have to pack all my barang barang the night before cus the morning are too unreliable. Hah.

Or rather, I don't function too effective right after waking up.

Remember? Nocturnal Creature Me?

Okay, my lazy ass is just giving the excuse.

On Saturday evening, I visited Church Of Our Saviour. And Charlene probably thought I was lonely all the time so she gave me a title about Coping With Loneliness & KELMO. Like ELMO? Hah.



So I thought, alright KELMO shall stay here. Hah.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger Edmond said...

Hey Kel, pass me the Coping with Loneliness CD sometime? Would want to listen to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home